Recently, an article ran in The Commercial Dispatch concerning the Lowndes County Community Work Program. In that article, a Lowndes County Supervisor said he wants judges to issue contempt of court warrants the day after someone does not show up for the work program. He indicated that warrants are not immediately being issued due to bureaucracy and judges "not wanting to do their d*** jobs."
1. Ask Rufus: The Black Prairie of 1835 LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 2/19/17 ROSES & THORNS
3. Partial to Home: Icebergs as big as houses LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Steve Chapman: Trump's strange coziness with the Kremlin NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick J. Buchanan: The deep state targets Trump NATIONAL COLUMNS