While watching our local news after the Ole Miss/State game, I saw a Sen. Cochran campaign ad during one of the commercial breaks.
I really enjoyed William Browning's article (Browning on Business, March 13) about Beneke. That it would close after all these years is just unthinkable in my mind.
So, let me get this straight. I'm observed driving down the road recklessly in front of Club Heidiho.
1. Local voices: Alison Buehler LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Voice of the people: William Bell LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Our View: Muscle Shoals: There's still a message in the music DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Our View: Spring: a season of optimism DISPATCH EDITORIALS