I am not one to write in but I have stewed over this for several weeks. Discrimination in the name of God. Jesus said " hate the sin but love the sinner."
I find myself compelled to straighten out the many errors of fact and the law in Friday's Dispatch. Here is my response, point by point.
I am writing to ask you to reconsider your plan to override Mayor Wiseman's veto with respect to the Equality Resolution and Plus-1 Insurance program for city workers.
With so many negative views of young men in the community, I think this is worthy of mention.
1. Possumhaw: Corncobs, critters and Catalpa Creek LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Tim Kalich: Open government is good government NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial Cartoon for 1-26-15 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Anne Freeze LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Our View: Council should interview school board candidates in public DISPATCH EDITORIALS