Tuesday afternoon I went to the polls at Union Academy to cast my vote. I expected to be in and out in about six minutes as usual as the crowd was light.
Restaurants typically steer clear of publicly endorsing political candidates.
1. Our view: After the storm, challenges remain for CMSD DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Possumhaw: Up the road to West Point LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Mississippi Voices: Kemper plant a prudent investment LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Charles Krauthammer: Pushing the envelope, NSA-style NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Charles Krauthammer: Obama's Dorothy doctrine NATIONAL COLUMNS