A new catfish restaurant is opening in Columbus. Catfish & Chords Fish House will be located at 2222 Military Rd -- the old home of Rub's Pub, which closed last year.
Women are a growing force in the business world, but if they own a company, they may still struggle to get a loan from a bank.
Family Dollar is rebuffing Dollar General's takeover bid, citing antitrust issues. The discounter's board remains supportive of its existing deal with Dollar Tree.
Lost Pizza Company is coming to Columbus.
The federal panel that sets sentencing policy eased penalties this year for potentially tens of thousands of nonviolent drug offenders.
Starkville recently lost two restaurants: Bojangles and Three Little Pigs. The buildings that housed them won't stay empty long, though.
Business owners eager to capitalize on the power of technology can attend a free series of webinars scheduled for this fall.
The nation's largest public utility is eliminating more than 2,000 jobs as part of a $500 million cost-cutting campaign.
The hackers are a tight knit group, 10 or 11. They live in a Russian town, and have real jobs.
1. Child dies in morning blaze COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Four have qualified for Dist. 17 seat COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus man arrested for Friday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. West Nile case confirmed in Lowndes COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Wal-Mart Markets opening in Miss. BUSINESS