The recently announced closing of the Ritz Cafe in West Point is followed with some reassurance that the space will not be empty long.
A Mississippi bank says it's likely to raise $75 million by selling new stock to investors.
Yahoo has discovered a 3-year-old security breach that enabled a hacker to compromise more than 1 billion user accounts, breaking the company's own humiliating record for the biggest security breach in history.
Anytime Cakes and Dewie's Bake Shop opened Wednesday in Caledonia.
President-elect Donald Trump is adding former wrestling executive Linda McMahon to his Cabinet as leader of the Small Business Administration.
A new bookstore is opening today in downtown Columbus.
The Obama administration has decided not to change government fuel economy requirements for cars and light trucks despite protests from automakers.
Today is Thanksgiving, and many families will gather around their tables to feast on traditional Thanksgiving foods.
The American dream of a blissful retirement, free of financial worries, is dying.
Sprout Baby & Child has closed after 12 years in Starkville.
Small and independent retailers are strategizing to try to make the most of an uncertain holiday season.
The Butcher Shop is returning to Columbus in time for the holidays.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Supervisors approve legal, hospital consultant's contracts STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Veterinarian questions eagle's cause of death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. No one charged after child left alone at hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hainsey still optimistic about acquiring westbound air service COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY