Golden Triangle retailers are gearing up for early-bird Black Friday shoppers.
The Southern Social Venue in Columbus is now under new ownership.
A new bakery is now open at 114 Fifth Street N. in Columbus, next to Blade's Hair Salon.
Family owned Columbus Brick Company has been bought out by Johnson City, Tennessee-based brick manufacturing company, General Shale.
Columbus Lowndes Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the results of the 2017 board election.
The former Rehab at Work, which operates two locations in Columbus, one in Amory and one in Brooksville, has rebranded as Elite Physical Therapy.
A new, vintage-style coffee shop and bakery is now open for business in a 100 year-old, downtown Maben building.
Nurse practitioners graduating from North Mississippi Medical Center's Advanced Practice Clinician Fellowship program include: front row, from left- Stephanie Watson of Pontotoc, Farris Burns of Columbus, Jenna Mordecai of Tupelo; back row- from left- Erin Barnes of Starkville, Angel Justice of Amory, Rosemary Marcele of Saltillo, Lindsey Smith of Calhoun City and Nancy Ashford of Starkville.
BankFirst Financial Services announced the addition of Clint Butler as Vice President at its Macon branch.
Samurai Sushi and Steakhouse, formerly Little Tokyo, was recently purchased by Shane Cruse, the owner of All-New Cattleman's Steak, Fish and Seafood.
Barrett Edens, a Mississippi State University graduate and former professional golfer is bringing his love of coffee and family cattle farming background home to West Point at Farmhouse Market and Coffee.
Leigh Mall in Columbus has announced Planet Fitness will be moving in soon.
1. Man killed in Thanksgiving shooting outside Trotter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Slimantics: 110-year-old poster a memento of legendary MSU-Ole Miss game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Council suspends CPD officer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Man arrested for sex with 13-year-old STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Getting back to normal: One of MSU's most recognizable faces opens up about his fight with cancer STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY