A "Thorn" should be awarded The Dispatch for its naivety in withdrawing its criticism on Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney. Chaney, on behalf of insurance giant Blue Cross & Blue Shield (BCBS) apparently contacted The Dispatch and informed you of everything he had done to make access to Obamacare easy. For this information, The Dispatch then opined that Mr. Chaney is faithfully fulfilling his duties as Insurance Commissioner.
Most of us know that getting Mississippians to support the idea of building a facility to store and recycle the nation's used-nuclear fuel would be difficult. But it deserves serious consideration given its many economic benefits.
We want to take a moment to thank all of our Cable ONE customers for their patience and understanding as we continue to work through our difficult negotiations with Turner Networks in order to restore your programming to you.
I am writing this letter, not as an EMCC employee, but as a member of the 1964-65 Lion Football team.
1. Our View: Higgins crosses a line that cannot be accepted DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Wyatt Emmerich: A desperately needed reform LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial cartoons for 11-20-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Less serious, less united NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 11-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS