On Page 8A of the June 25, 2014, Dispatch, I see the article titled "Highway loop construction nears end."
I have a few observations on Tuesday's election for Senate.
Seeing how The Dispatch has shown it's liberal leanings and pro 'anything' Obama in the past, we can see beyond the shadow of a doubt who the conservative candidate is in the race for U.S. senator. It's plainly not Thad Cochran whom The Dispatch has endorsed.
McDaniel's campaign schedule belies his true political agenda: Secret fundraisers, outside interests, and corporate welfare. Mississippi Republicans endorse Cochran since there's a growing backlash against Tea Party extremists here, in DC, and across the country
1. Our View: Public deserves to know details on Lee development DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Editorial cartoons for 6-19-18 NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. David Harsanyi: Free trade already puts America first NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: Rural doctor program could be model for reducing brain drain DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Leonard Pitts: Immigrant children are real children NATIONAL COLUMNS