Some mornings I go outside to meet the morning freshness and am greeted by a vile and boggy odor. It seems to creep over Columbus before sunrise, from one of the industrial presences south of town.
I am not one to write in but I have stewed over this for several weeks. Discrimination in the name of God. Jesus said " hate the sin but love the sinner."
I find myself compelled to straighten out the many errors of fact and the law in Friday's Dispatch. Here is my response, point by point.
I am writing to ask you to reconsider your plan to override Mayor Wiseman's veto with respect to the Equality Resolution and Plus-1 Insurance program for city workers.
With so many negative views of young men in the community, I think this is worthy of mention.
1. Voice of the people: A vile and boggy odor LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Roses and thorns: 2/1/15 ROSES & THORNS
3. Ask Rufus: 'Oh see the boat go round the bend' LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Kathleen Parker: The sacrifice of Sarah Palin NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Birney Imes: And the bride wore ... a parachute? LOCAL COLUMNS