A rose to the organizers, volunteers and donors who, for 30 years now, have provided children with cancer an escape from the often-difficult realities of being a patient through a week-long summer camp at the Columbus-Lowndes YMCA's Camp Pratt.
A rose to Columbus High basketball star Robert Woodard II, who is proving to be as big a winner off the court as he is on it.
A rose to Lowndes County Rep. Jeff Smith, who used his authority as chairman of the House Ways & Means Committee to block an attempt to fine state universities for not flying the Mississippi flag.
A rose to all those who made last week's "II+C (Imagine, Inspire, Challenge) symposium at Mississippi University for Women a rousing success
A rose to the Lowndes County Board of Supervisors and the city of Columbus for their decision to fund a long-awaited "Field of Dreams" sports facility.
1. Our View: Higgins crosses a line that cannot be accepted DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Wyatt Emmerich: A desperately needed reform LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial cartoons for 11-20-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Less serious, less united NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 11-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS