The midterms are in eight days. Has your life improved under the Biden administration?
- Can you afford to put gas in your vehicle?
- Do you have enough money to buy groceries?
- Are your children going to bed hungry?
- Are you skipping meals so your children can eat?
- Do you want your daughter showering or sharing a locker room with a transgender male?
- Crime is rampant. Do you feel safe?
When you vote on November 8th remember how you answered the above questions. Vote to improve the lives of you and your children.
Candi Vezina, Columbus
You can help your community
Quality, in-depth journalism is essential to a healthy community. The Dispatch brings you the most complete reporting and insightful commentary in the Golden Triangle, but we need your help to continue our efforts. Please consider subscribing to our website for only $2.30 per week to help support local journalism and our community.