November 7, 2019 10:41:58 AM
Investigators with Lowndes County Sheriff's Office are asking the public's help locating a Caledonia man wanted on several charges.
Nicholas Shane Gray Sr., 38, is accused of making threatening statements, and investigators believe he is armed and dangerous, according to an LCSO press release. There are multiple warrants out for his arrest, including possession of a weapon by a felon.
Gray is traveling in a tan/brown Chevy trailblazer, the press release said.
Gray has been on probation for two taking of a motor vehicle charges from 2006, but the probation was revoked in October due to his pending charges.
Anyone with information on Gray's whereabouts is asked to call LCSO at 662-329-5827 or Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 1-800-530-7151.
1. Protesters in Columbus urge overturn of Ricky Ball decision, call for unity COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. MSU student injured, former student killed in DeSoto County car wreck STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Texas man arrested in fatal hotel shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Airbus rises in uncertain times BUSINESS
5. Starkville considers granting permit for Saturday's racial justice march STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY