July 9, 2019 12:06:56 PM
Lowndes County deputies have arrested a Crawford teenager for allegedly shooting at a neighbor's home.
Dekylan Coreonteau Malone, 17, turned himself in to Lowndes County Sheriff's Office Monday, two weeks after a warrant was issued for his arrest. Malone is accused of firing multiple shots into a home on Long Street, near where he lives, on March 28.
Malone has been charged with shooting into an occupied dwelling. He has been released from custody on $20,000 bond.
1. Rotary speaker: It's high time Mississippi legalizes medical marijuana COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Ward 4 race swells to five candidates COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. County officials weigh 'what' and 'when' issues for sports complex COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Oktibbeha does not qualify for HOME program STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. 'No other fighter has done what he's done': City to dedicate street 'Henry Armstrong Way' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY