December 6, 2018 10:58:05 AM
Lynn Phillips-Gaines of Starkville has been recognized by InvestmentNews as a 2018 Women to Watch honoree. As one of the 20 prestigious winners, she was chosen from more than several hundred nominations for her leadership, contributions and impact in the financial advice industry.
Each of the advisers and executives who made the fourth annual InvestmentNews Women to Watch list were chosen from a rigorous selection process designed to identify women who possess leadership skills, the ability to effect change in the industry, a willingness to share their expertise with other women, and are committed to giving back to the community.
Phillips-Gaines will publicly receive her award at the fourth annual InvestmentNews Women to Watch Luncheon on March 14 at Ziegfeld Ballroom in New York City.
1. Unlicensed workers injured when house collapses COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Emerson withdrawing from J.L. King Center STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. 100 Women Columbus raises nearly $13K COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Monday profile: Morris finds calling to medicine, Mississippi COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Police seek suspect who robbed man at knife-point outside Family Dollar COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY