October 11, 2018 10:36:29 AM
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle welcomes new husband and wife physicians, Dr. Ciro Rincon and Dr. Rosana Henriquez. They both joined the staff in July 2018.
Rincon specializes in pulmonology and critical care medicine. He is in practice at Golden Triangle Pulmonology and Sleep.
He is a graduate of the Universidad del Zulia Medical School in Maracaibo, Venezuela in 2008 and completed his residency in internal medicine at Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, New Jersey, in 2015. He also completed a fellowship in pulmonary disease and critical care at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 2018.
He received the Outstanding Resident Award for both his second and third years of residency in the Department of Medicine, Atlantic Health Systems, Morristown Medical Center. He is board certified in both internal medicine and pulmonary medicine.
Henriquez is an internist and has joined the hospital's team of hospitalists, or hospital-based physicians.
She is also a graduate of the Universidad del Zulia, Medical School in Maracaibo, Venezuela. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, New Jersey. She is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
The couple live in Columbus. They are looking forward to the birth of their twin boys later this fall.
1. Winning: Love of baseball drives success for MSU head coach Chris Lemonis STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Monday profile: Morris finds calling to medicine, Mississippi COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. County continues seeking easements for Blackjack Road project STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Makerspace movement continues to thrive in Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Lowndes County begins summer work program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY