September 13, 2018 11:02:26 AM
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle welcomes new pulmonologist/intensivist, Dr. Ana Bonetti, to its medical staff. She will be in practice at Golden Triangle Pulmonology and Sleep.
Bonetti received her doctor of medicine, magna cum laude, from Universidad Iberoamericana, in Santa Domingo, Dominican Republic in 2008 and a certificate in Medical Humanities from Drew University in Madison, New Jersey in 2015. She completed a residency in internal medicine at Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, New Jersey and a three-year fellowship in pulmonary disease and critical care medicine at the University of Nevada School Of Medicine in Las Vegas, Nevada.
She is board certified in internal medicine and pulmonary disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She has presented at several medical conferences across the United States, including the Mount Sinai School of Medicine Research Day and the American Thoracic Society Annual meeting in San Francisco, California. She has also participated in a vaccination campaign organized by the Ministry of Health in the Dominican Republic to help prevent Meningococcal disease.
Bonetti and her husband, Rafael, live in Columbus with their infant daughter, Ana Patricia.
1. Altercation during Bin 612 evacuation leads to criticism, planned changes STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Citizens, mayor plead to keep Fred's open COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Miller resigns as Ward 5 alderman to take job on coast STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Keenum: No plans to close T.K. Martin Center STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Lowndes voting locations moved COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY