September 12, 2018 10:42:33 AM
A Brooksville man was arrested over the weekend after he allegedly attacked a woman with a knife.
Henry Lee Lane, 30, faces multiple charges in Columbus, including domestic violence-aggravated assault, possession of cocaine and two misdemeanors. Columbus Police Chief Fred Shelton said Lane was accused of attacking a woman and cutting her hand. The injury resulted in her receiving eight stitches, Shelton said.
Police arrested Lane at a home on Waterworks Road Saturday.
Lane is currently in custody at Lowndes County Adult Detention Center on $2,500 felony bond for cocaine. No bond has been set for the felony domestic violence charge.
1. Altercation during Bin 612 evacuation leads to criticism, planned changes STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Citizens, mayor plead to keep Fred's open COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Miller resigns as Ward 5 alderman to take job on coast STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Keenum: No plans to close T.K. Martin Center STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Lowndes voting locations moved COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY