The following people were arrested on felony charges, according to reports released from the Lowndes County Sheriff”s Office:
- Rodney Vernon Guin, 39, of 63 Tiffany Lane in Columbus, was arrested Nov. 20 by LCSO on a charge of manufacturing methamphetamine.
- John Wayne Oden, 53, of 391 W. Yorkville Road, Lot No. 12 in Columbus, was arrested Nov. 20 by LCSO on a charge of manufacturing methamphetamine.
- Lindsey Ruth Johnson, 21, of 664 Tea Garden Lane in Starkville, was arrested Nov. 20 by LCSO on a charge of violation of probation.
- Franklin Derrel Hargrove, 28, of 808 Remunda Drive in Columbus, was arrested Nov. 22 by Columbus Police Department on charges of contempt of court, no insurance, false information, possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana more than an ounce.
- Seth Thomas Shoemake, 37 of 731 Main St. in Caledonia, was arrested Nov. 23 by LCSO on charges of driving under the influence-refusal to take test, no insurance, speeding and fleeing or eluding in a motor vehicle.
- Marvin Lee Richards, 29, of 1601 Third Ave. N. in Columbus, was arrested Nov. 23 by CPD on charges of aggravated assault with weapon or other means, and burglary-dwelling house.
- Eric John Pepper, 29, of 122 Jailhouse Road in Ackerman, was arrested Nov. 23 by LCSO on a charge of possession of controlled substance.
The Dispatch Editorial Board is made up of publisher Peter Imes, columnist Slim Smith, managing editor Zack Plair and senior newsroom staff.
You can help your community
Quality, in-depth journalism is essential to a healthy community. The Dispatch brings you the most complete reporting and insightful commentary in the Golden Triangle, but we need your help to continue our efforts. Please consider subscribing to our website for only $2.30 per week to help support local journalism and our community.