20 players highlight All-Century Team As MSU celebrates 100 years of basketball.
The quarterbacks that knew him best remember fondly former MSU center Kent Hull on the night of his passing.
Kent Hull, who was a letterman from 1979-82 as a center on the Mississippi State football team, died Tuesday at the age of 50. Hull played 11 seasons playing for the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League.
Mississippi State loses its fourth straight Southeastern Conference game in a 14-12 thriller in Starkville
The Dispatch MSU Sports Blog looks into if Mississippi State can pull off the upset of No. 15 South Carolina at home.
The Dispatch MSU Sports Blog spoke with former Mississippi State quarterback Matt Wyatt about how he dealt with positional battles during his playing career.
Mississippi State men's basketball coach Rick Stansbury said Wednesday he believes his 2011-12 team can contend against anyone in the nation on a neutral court.
Mississippi State head coach Dan Mullen addressed the media about his quarterback situation with senior Chris Relf and sophomore Tyler Russell.
Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen talks mostly about the upcoming decision at the quarterback position between Chris Relf and Tyler Russell.
Mississippi State defeated Alabama-Birmingham 21-3 behind the come-from-behind effort of backup quarterback Tyler Russell.
1. Day of the Dawgs: Johnson ties for third place; MSU fifth COLLEGE SPORTS
2. Diamond Dawgs outlast Texas Southern for victory COLLEGE SPORTS
3. MSU sophomore Aubree Jones leads Bulldogs to SEC tourney COLLEGE SPORTS
4. Bulldogs aim for gold finish on USA trip to Italy COLLEGE SPORTS
5. Starkville's Outlaw, Brown sign on for college hoops HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS