For five of the past 240 years, some form of Confederate flag flew over 11 of 34 states. Honest historians (which are increasingly hard to find) will tell you that every black person brought to this country to be sold was brought here by Northern ships flying the Stars and Stripes not the Stars and Bars, Battle flag or the State flag of Mississippi.
1. Other editors: The twin towers of denial NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Let pharmacies prescribe birth control NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial Cartoon for 11-30-15 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. There's salesmanship, and there's pure deception NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Thomas Sowell: A resurgence of intolerance NATIONAL COLUMNS