At Sale Elementary we are collecting shoes and clothes that we have outgrown.
What is going on? It seems like in many (Democrat-led) government entities the best and brightest, most effective and most experienced leaders are being summarily fired by Democrat bosses, for little to no reason. President Obama has purged our military of top generals and admirals, demoralizing and weakening our Armed Forces. Why?
I read with doubtful thoughts the article in Friday's paper of the upcoming retreat. Instead of spending $1500 of taxpayer's money for rental of Plymouth Bluff and Hardwick's fee, why couldn't they have had the retreat at the Trotter Center.
A "Thorn" should be awarded The Dispatch for its naivety in withdrawing its criticism on Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney. Chaney, on behalf of insurance giant Blue Cross & Blue Shield (BCBS) apparently contacted The Dispatch and informed you of everything he had done to make access to Obamacare easy. For this information, The Dispatch then opined that Mr. Chaney is faithfully fulfilling his duties as Insurance Commissioner.
Most of us know that getting Mississippians to support the idea of building a facility to store and recycle the nation's used-nuclear fuel would be difficult. But it deserves serious consideration given its many economic benefits.
1. Local voices: Alison Buehler LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Voice of the people: William Bell LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Our View: Muscle Shoals: There's still a message in the music DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Our View: Spring: a season of optimism DISPATCH EDITORIALS