As I have meandered through my retirement years, my nightly entertainment on TV has been challenging. The mind-numbing drivel that is offered daily is beyond my tolerance.
Eugenia Summer and my grandmother, Mary Ellen Pope, were close friends and co-workers at MSCW (that is MUW for you younger ones).
1. Froma Harrop: Yoga pants criticism goes viral NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Leonard Pitts: America shaped by Emmett Till's death NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Breast cancer is everyone's fight DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Editorial Cartoon for 10-26-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Our View: Not all government-subsidized housing is created equally DISPATCH EDITORIALS