February 15, 2017 10:25:31 AM
I had an appointment in Columbus Tuesday morning. There was rain and the weather was gloomy in our area. I met car after car without their lights on. I thought it was the law but apparently not. Some of us elderly people don't see too well and it would help if you'd have your lights on so we can see you better. Thanks.
I have another complaint with people that pull up by me in the turning lane and then decide to go straight instead of turning. This has happened twice lately. Glad I had good brakes.
1. Ask Rufus: Tales to be told LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 5-20-18 ROSES & THORNS
3. Steve Chapman: Why young Americans are drawn to socialism NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Leonard Pitts: For some, 'faith' has little to do with Jesus NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Partial to Home: A country funeral LOCAL COLUMNS