February 15, 2017 10:25:31 AM
I had an appointment in Columbus Tuesday morning. There was rain and the weather was gloomy in our area. I met car after car without their lights on. I thought it was the law but apparently not. Some of us elderly people don't see too well and it would help if you'd have your lights on so we can see you better. Thanks.
I have another complaint with people that pull up by me in the turning lane and then decide to go straight instead of turning. This has happened twice lately. Glad I had good brakes.
1. Our View: Shopping for a college DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: Mayhew: From bees and beer to a center for education DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Bernard Goldberg: The ESPN double standard NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Salena Zito: Look to the many, not the few NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 9-19-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS