October 5, 2013 8:14:23 PM
I have not been in Mississippi but a few years. But I am already seeing a strange and unexpected nexus between the opinion section of our local newspaper and female limousine-liberal East Coast political editorialists.
For every George Will or Thomas Sowell there have to be a dozen by Susan Estrich or Froma Harrop.
I'm not sure why that is. Is there a liberal bent in the faculty at MUW? Maybe the managing editor has a crush on a girl in Vermont?
1. Our View: Columbus school board sinks to new low DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our view: Excuse for three-person budget committee is pathetic at best DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Charlie Mitchell: The law as a pacifier LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Possumhaw: Hanging by a thread LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Froma Harrop: Lessons not learned in Boston NATIONAL COLUMNS