October 5, 2013 8:14:23 PM
I have not been in Mississippi but a few years. But I am already seeing a strange and unexpected nexus between the opinion section of our local newspaper and female limousine-liberal East Coast political editorialists.
For every George Will or Thomas Sowell there have to be a dozen by Susan Estrich or Froma Harrop.
I'm not sure why that is. Is there a liberal bent in the faculty at MUW? Maybe the managing editor has a crush on a girl in Vermont?
1. Our View: Higgins crosses a line that cannot be accepted DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Patrick Buchanan: Less serious, less united NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial cartoon for 11-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: A dereliction of duty DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Leonard Pitts: An accused child molester for U.S. Senate? Really? NATIONAL COLUMNS