October 5, 2013 8:14:23 PM
I have not been in Mississippi but a few years. But I am already seeing a strange and unexpected nexus between the opinion section of our local newspaper and female limousine-liberal East Coast political editorialists.
For every George Will or Thomas Sowell there have to be a dozen by Susan Estrich or Froma Harrop.
I'm not sure why that is. Is there a liberal bent in the faculty at MUW? Maybe the managing editor has a crush on a girl in Vermont?
1. Our view: City's policies are an insult to the people DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our view: Less-intrusive when it suits them DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Lynn Spruill: Maggie's journey LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Susan Estrich: So much for the new Russia NATIONAL COLUMNS