October 5, 2013 8:14:23 PM
I have not been in Mississippi but a few years. But I am already seeing a strange and unexpected nexus between the opinion section of our local newspaper and female limousine-liberal East Coast political editorialists.
For every George Will or Thomas Sowell there have to be a dozen by Susan Estrich or Froma Harrop.
I'm not sure why that is. Is there a liberal bent in the faculty at MUW? Maybe the managing editor has a crush on a girl in Vermont?
1. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar, Jr. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Voice of the people: Mike Murphy LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Patrick Buchanan: Will Europe man up? NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial cartoons for 11-24-15 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Voice of the people: Bob Altman LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)