January 11, 2013 10:16:06 AM
Appreciates special care
Many thanks to all the doctors, nurses, and staff at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Columbus. Last week I required emergency surgery there and experienced such special care and love from each one. From my cardiologist, Dr. Bart Williams, who recognized the urgent need for the surgery, to my surgeon, Dr. Jerry Stennett, who came in from vacation to perform the procedure, the nurses in the operating room, in ICU, and all the staff on the floor, I couldn't have been treated more kindly and with more love.
As Apostle Paul says in Philippians 1:3, "I thank my God every time I remember you."
1. Leonard Pitts: Trump's chickens finally come home to roost NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Where the cars are DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Our View: A call for help is not an admission of failure DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Mona Charen: Feelings not always a good guide to justice NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Marc Dion: Coat and tie required NATIONAL COLUMNS