September 26, 2012 9:58:58 AM
Support for suspended officers
For the many people that know me they must be wondering why I would be supporting on FundRazr three people suspended for liking a comment on Facebook they know I abhor. I have felt since the night of the suspension that the Council punishment was too severe for three people that the City Council and the department heads believe are and will be valued employees in the future.
My support on FundRazr is my way of expressing to them and their families that I expect the same thing. My concern the families keeping their benefits and want them to know citizens of Columbus support them as there family members are out there at-risk for our benefit.
I applaud and we should continue to support the mother of the 2-year-old who had him at a young teen age. Continuing in school and giving herself and a son a better economic opportunity in the future is to be commended and encouraged. My wish is she continues furthering that opportunity after high school graduation.
1. Our View: A holiday Mississippi cannot afford DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Voice of the people: Sidney Runnels LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Our View: Learning for the great unknown DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Bernard Goldberg: The real villain at O'Hare NATIONAL COLUMNS