Cancer patients could face high costs for medications under President Barack Obama's health care law, industry analysts and advocates warn.
U.S. builders and the subcontractors they depend on are struggling to hire fast enough to meet rising demand for new homes.
With Congress increasingly unable to resolve budget disputes, federal programs on automatic pilot are consuming ever larger amounts of government resources. The trend helps older Americans, who receive the bulk of Social Security and Medicare benefits, at the expense of younger people.
Politicians love few things better than a scandal to trip up their opponents, and Republicans hope last year's fatal attack on U.S. diplomats in Libya will do exactly that to Hillary Rodham Clinton and other Democrats.
For the first time, the government is publicly revealing how much hospitals charge, and the differences are astounding: Some bill tens of thousands of dollars more than others for the same treatment, even within the same city.
1. One child found dead, search continues for brother COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Body of second boy recovered COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Search continues for boy feared drowned COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Suspect sought in morning shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man in custody after shooting girlfriend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY