March 6, 2018 11:18:16 AM
Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Office is seeking public assistance in locating a man who's wanted for aggravated domestic assault and possession of a weapon by a felon.
The department is seeking Sean Michael Sanders, of Starkville, according to an OCSO press release. Deputies are seeking Sanders on warrants issued in Oktibbeha County Justice Court.
Sanders is a white male who is approximately five feet, seven inches tall and weighs 135 pounds. He has short brown hair and brown eyes, and multiple visible tattoos.
According to the release, Sanders was last seen Monday at about noon in the area of Wood Street in Starkville. He was last seen wearing a blue flannel shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about Sanders' whereabouts is encouraged to contact OCSO at 662-323-2421, Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 1-800-530-7151 or any local law enforcement agency.
1. MSU alum, convenience store owner gives away Rally Bananas to MSU fans in Omaha STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Four arrested for hotel robbery STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Cracker Barrel employee shot at restaurant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Teen arrested for holding two people at gunpoint STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. City contractor appointed to CLW board COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY