March 3, 2018 9:53:39 PM
The Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Office is seeking public assistance in locating a missing juvenile who is believed to be in either the Golden Triangle or Jackson.
According to an OSCO press release, Andrew Derome Rice voluntarily left his home several days ago and is believed to be in Oktibbeha or Lowndes counties or the Jackson area.
He last contacted his family on Feb. 26. Rice has family in the Jackson area, and may have traveled there, according to the release.
Rice, a black male, is approximately five feet, 10 inches tall, weighs 225 pounds and has short hair. He was last seen wearing grey jogging pants, a blue tank top and brown tennis shoes.
OSCO requests that anyone with information about Rice's whereabouts contact the department at 662-323-2421, Golden Triangle Crimestoppers at 1-800-530-7151 or any local law enforcement agency.
1. Cracker Barrel employee shot at restaurant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. MSU alum, convenience store owner gives away Rally Bananas to MSU fans in Omaha STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Cracker Barrel shooting suspect captured in Tennessee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CMSD board approves sale of Lee Middle property COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Prather named interim CEO for Partnership STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY