November 9, 2017 11:27:20 AM
North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point recently welcomed Helen Copeland as the hospital's new Radiology Department head.
Copeland is a graduate of Russellville High School in Russellville, Alabama, and earned a bachelor's degree from the University of North Alabama in Florence. She earned an associate's degree in diagnostic imaging from Wallace State Community College in Hanceville, Alabama, and a master's degree in management of health care from Owens Business College at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee.
She worked in radiology and nuclear medicine at Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital in Florence and is registered in X-ray, nuclear medicine and magnetic resonance imaging. Copeland joined Hunstville Hospital Health System in 2012 and worked as the director of radiology at Lawrence Medical Center in Moulton, Alabama, and as diagnostic services director at Limestone Hospital in Athens, Alabama.
1. Sweet Adeline: Child's future hangs in balance as Columbus family awaits liver transplant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man gets life sentences for kidnapping, sexual battery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Luckett resigning from SOCSD school board STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Man charged for striking Starkville officer STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY