July 13, 2017 9:52:25 AM
OCH Regional Medical Center announced Charles "Chip" Wall joined its medical staff and the OCH Center for Breast Health and Imaging
Dr. Wall received his bachelor of arts degree from the University of Mississippi and medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his surgical residency at Mercer University School of Medicine and complete fellowship training in surgical breast oncology at University of Texas Southwestern.
Dr. Wall is certified by the American Board of Surgery and is a member of the American Society of Breast Surgeons, Sealy Surgical Society and American College of Surgeons. He is also a Fellow of American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Wall and his wife, Rachel, have three children.
1. Columbus man dies in head-on crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes supes OK budget with deficit, tax increase COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Area students check out college options COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Human remains discovered on banks of Tenn-Tom COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Aldermen pass amended alcohol ordinance STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY