July 13, 2017 9:52:25 AM
OCH Regional Medical Center announced Charles "Chip" Wall joined its medical staff and the OCH Center for Breast Health and Imaging
Dr. Wall received his bachelor of arts degree from the University of Mississippi and medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his surgical residency at Mercer University School of Medicine and complete fellowship training in surgical breast oncology at University of Texas Southwestern.
Dr. Wall is certified by the American Board of Surgery and is a member of the American Society of Breast Surgeons, Sealy Surgical Society and American College of Surgeons. He is also a Fellow of American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Wall and his wife, Rachel, have three children.
1. Inmate dies at Lowndes County jail COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. One dead after downtown Columbus shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Slimantics: 110-year-old poster a memento of legendary MSU-Ole Miss game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: CVB offers compromise on 2-percent tax COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. A truly multi-purpose playground COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY