May 19, 2017 10:40:47 AM
A Crawford woman is accused of shooting at her boyfriend.
Deputies with the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office arrested Marissa Lynn Holloway, 28, of 259 Martin Luther King Dr., at her home Monday afternoon. Holloway had allegedly gotten into a fight with her boyfriend when she fired several shots at him, according to a witness who talked to deputies at the scene.
The victim was uninjured.
Holloway was charged with domestic violence-aggravated assault as well as some misdemeanor charges.
She was released from the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center Thursday after posting $2,500 bond.
1. Delta crash response: 'A somber, purpose-driven' mood COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Wiggins wins Caledonia by one vote COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Second Baptist feud over construction intensifies STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. House built by and for freed slaves for sale in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Property swap may be option for Southside project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY