May 19, 2017 10:40:47 AM
A Crawford woman is accused of shooting at her boyfriend.
Deputies with the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office arrested Marissa Lynn Holloway, 28, of 259 Martin Luther King Dr., at her home Monday afternoon. Holloway had allegedly gotten into a fight with her boyfriend when she fired several shots at him, according to a witness who talked to deputies at the scene.
The victim was uninjured.
Holloway was charged with domestic violence-aggravated assault as well as some misdemeanor charges.
She was released from the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center Thursday after posting $2,500 bond.
1. CAFB pilots released from hospital after crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Trio gets 40 years for pizza delivery robberies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Check warns Oktibbeha County 'not big enough' for two ambulance services STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Man faces assault charge for Columbus shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Three finalists picked for CMSD superintendent job COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY