March 11, 2017 10:12:58 PM
The following arrests were made by Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Office:
■ Matthew Williams, 33, was charged with burglary of a residence.
■ Erica Riley, 44, was charged with shoplifting.
■ Christopher Howard, 27, was charged with cyberstalking.
■ Anthony Jones, 22, was charged with fleeing the law, disorderly conduct, careless driving, resisting arrest, improper equipment and false information.
■ Lamarcus Brown, 35, was charged with uttering forgery.
■ Kyle Jones, 21, was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
■ Larry Nance, 27, was charged with burglary of a vehicle.
■ Zachary York, 28, was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
■ Jessica Ellington, 34, was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
■ Kollin Kelly, 26, was charged with stealing dogs.
■ Jeremy Carroll, 22, was charged with sale of a controlled substance.
■ William Smith Jr., 30, was charged with fleeing the law.
1. Local pilot gets 10 months in British jail for alcohol COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Mother of downtown shooting suspect jailed for allegedly threatening witness COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. City: Law supports slashing businesses' hours COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Perception and reality: Downtown business owners grapple with fallout from shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hitting the road: Bulldog fans pour into OKC for tonight's Sweet 16 matchup against Washington STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY