March 11, 2017 10:12:58 PM
The following arrests were made by Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Office:
■ Matthew Williams, 33, was charged with burglary of a residence.
■ Erica Riley, 44, was charged with shoplifting.
■ Christopher Howard, 27, was charged with cyberstalking.
■ Anthony Jones, 22, was charged with fleeing the law, disorderly conduct, careless driving, resisting arrest, improper equipment and false information.
■ Lamarcus Brown, 35, was charged with uttering forgery.
■ Kyle Jones, 21, was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
■ Larry Nance, 27, was charged with burglary of a vehicle.
■ Zachary York, 28, was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
■ Jessica Ellington, 34, was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
■ Kollin Kelly, 26, was charged with stealing dogs.
■ Jeremy Carroll, 22, was charged with sale of a controlled substance.
■ William Smith Jr., 30, was charged with fleeing the law.
1. Hickman fired as CMSD superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Former alderman: LGBT issues expected under 'lesbian leadership' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Attempted kidnapping suspect back in custody after manhunt STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Bond reinstated for attempted kidnapping suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Lawsuit looms for Starkville over parade denial STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY