March 11, 2017 10:13:16 PM
Two Starkville men appeared in Starkville Municipal Court Friday for separate burglary charges after they were arrested along with two juveniles this week.
Javion Jefferson, 18, was booked in Oktibbeha County Jail after he and a minor were implicated Thursday in connection with an alleged North Montgomery Street auto burglary.
Jaquerric L. Edmonds, 18, was also taken to the county jail Friday after he and another minor were arrested Friday in connection to a Wednesday residential burglary on Catherine Street.
Both Edmonds' and Jefferson's bonds were set at $5,000.
The two juveniles were processed and released after their arrests, according to SPD.
SPD does not typically release the names of minors charged with felonies. The department also did not release the juveniles' ages.
No other details were provided Saturday.
Anyone with information into these or any other incidents is asked to contact SPD at 662-323-4131 or the Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 800-530-7151.
Carl Smith covers Starkville and Oktibbeha County for The Dispatch. Follow him on Twitter @StarkDispatch
1. CRA distances itself from Realtor's 'threatening' letters to Burns Bottom property owners COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Developer agrees to purchase Lee for $450K COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Dispatch earns 16 Press Association awards COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'This is a place for miracles': Church formerly on the brink of condemnation celebrates fresh start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Greco joins Dispatch as government reporter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY