March 11, 2017 10:13:16 PM
Two Starkville men appeared in Starkville Municipal Court Friday for separate burglary charges after they were arrested along with two juveniles this week.
Javion Jefferson, 18, was booked in Oktibbeha County Jail after he and a minor were implicated Thursday in connection with an alleged North Montgomery Street auto burglary.
Jaquerric L. Edmonds, 18, was also taken to the county jail Friday after he and another minor were arrested Friday in connection to a Wednesday residential burglary on Catherine Street.
Both Edmonds' and Jefferson's bonds were set at $5,000.
The two juveniles were processed and released after their arrests, according to SPD.
SPD does not typically release the names of minors charged with felonies. The department also did not release the juveniles' ages.
No other details were provided Saturday.
Anyone with information into these or any other incidents is asked to contact SPD at 662-323-4131 or the Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 800-530-7151.
Carl Smith covers Starkville and Oktibbeha County for The Dispatch. Follow him on Twitter @StarkDispatch
1. Local pilot gets 10 months in British jail for alcohol COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Mother of downtown shooting suspect jailed for allegedly threatening witness COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. City: Law supports slashing businesses' hours COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Perception and reality: Downtown business owners grapple with fallout from shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hitting the road: Bulldog fans pour into OKC for tonight's Sweet 16 matchup against Washington STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY