February 16, 2017 11:06:28 AM
A Columbus man was arrested last week after posting inappropriate pictures of his ex-girlfriend online without her consent.
Damontrell Clayborn, 23, of 601 Fourth St. N., turned himself in to the Columbus Police Department on Feb. 9. Police had previously issued a warrant for Clayborn's arrest after a former romantic partner signed affidavits against him accusing him of posting explicit pictures of her on social media.
The victim said she and Clayborn dated about two years ago.
Clayborn is charged with felony posting of injurious messages electronically to cause injury. He has been released from the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center after posting $10,000 bond.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Consultant brings fresh eyes to short-staffed CPD COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 2 MSU employees apply for Turner's school board seat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY