February 16, 2017 11:06:28 AM
A Columbus man was arrested last week after posting inappropriate pictures of his ex-girlfriend online without her consent.
Damontrell Clayborn, 23, of 601 Fourth St. N., turned himself in to the Columbus Police Department on Feb. 9. Police had previously issued a warrant for Clayborn's arrest after a former romantic partner signed affidavits against him accusing him of posting explicit pictures of her on social media.
The victim said she and Clayborn dated about two years ago.
Clayborn is charged with felony posting of injurious messages electronically to cause injury. He has been released from the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center after posting $10,000 bond.
1. Inmate dies at Lowndes County jail COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. One dead after downtown Columbus shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Slimantics: 110-year-old poster a memento of legendary MSU-Ole Miss game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: CVB offers compromise on 2-percent tax COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. A truly multi-purpose playground COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY