February 16, 2017 11:06:28 AM
A Columbus man was arrested last week after posting inappropriate pictures of his ex-girlfriend online without her consent.
Damontrell Clayborn, 23, of 601 Fourth St. N., turned himself in to the Columbus Police Department on Feb. 9. Police had previously issued a warrant for Clayborn's arrest after a former romantic partner signed affidavits against him accusing him of posting explicit pictures of her on social media.
The victim said she and Clayborn dated about two years ago.
Clayborn is charged with felony posting of injurious messages electronically to cause injury. He has been released from the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center after posting $10,000 bond.
1. Last two antebellum homes in Starkville for sale; one could be torn down STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. MDOT unveils Highway 82 interchange improvements COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Sheriff: New deputy hires will expand shift coverage STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Letting out their 'inner geek': Second Columbus Comic Con bigger, better than last year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Council approves $232K in employee raises COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY