February 16, 2017 11:06:03 AM
Camgian Microsystems announced it added 10 engineers to its team in 2016 to supports its growing product development and project efforts. These new members represent a mix of experienced and new college graduates with backgrounds in software development, signal processing, analytics and hardware design.
Bobby Rappai was added as director of software engineering for Camgian's Internet of Things business. Rappai has spent 20 years in Verizon's enterprise software engineering.
Allen Joiner was added as lead program manager of the Internet of Things unit. Joiner comes from Itron where he led multiple domestic and international projects pertaining to the development and deployment of cellular and RF network enabled automated metering systems.
Camgian also added top engineering graduates from Vanderbilt University's School of Engineering and Mississippi State's Bagley College of Engineering. These new team members reside in Camgian's Mississippi operations.
1. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Building hope: World Changers mission takes on 14 projects in Lowndes Co. COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Lincoln collection lands at MSU STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Phelps retiring from OCEMA, constable positions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Fireworks on the Water set for July 1 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY