March 7, 2013 10:25:19 AM
Rodney Falkner has joined Renasant Bank as a commercial lender.
Prior to joining Renasant, Falkner was a senior vice president with another local bank. He has been in banking in the Columbus area since 1981. In his role with Renasant, he will be responsible for business development and building commercial lending relationships.
Falkner attended East Mississippi Community College and the Mississippi School of Banking. He contributes to his community through the Columbus Exchange Club, where he served as a director and president. He is a past director of the American Red Cross and is active within the United Way of Lowndes County. He and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Blair Wozniak and Keith Falkner, and two grandchildren. The Falkners reside in Columbus and are members of Fairview Baptist Church.
1. Local pilot gets 10 months in British jail for alcohol COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Mother of downtown shooting suspect jailed for allegedly threatening witness COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. City: Law supports slashing businesses' hours COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Little: Aldermen 'overreach' in handling officer incident STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Perception and reality: Downtown business owners grapple with fallout from shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY