March 7, 2013 10:25:19 AM
Rodney Falkner has joined Renasant Bank as a commercial lender.
Prior to joining Renasant, Falkner was a senior vice president with another local bank. He has been in banking in the Columbus area since 1981. In his role with Renasant, he will be responsible for business development and building commercial lending relationships.
Falkner attended East Mississippi Community College and the Mississippi School of Banking. He contributes to his community through the Columbus Exchange Club, where he served as a director and president. He is a past director of the American Red Cross and is active within the United Way of Lowndes County. He and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Blair Wozniak and Keith Falkner, and two grandchildren. The Falkners reside in Columbus and are members of Fairview Baptist Church.
1. SPED parent speaks at school board meeting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus police chief retiring at year's end COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Local toy drives, fundraisers still short of goals COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Commission delays decision on Lipscomb House demolition COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. County OKs franchise agreement with MaxxSouth STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY