March 7, 2013 10:24:19 AM
The Quality Inn hotel of Columbus was recently announced as a recipient of a prestigious 2013 Platinum Hospitality Award from world lodging leader Choice Hotels International, Inc., franchisor of the Quality.
As a top-performing property among the company's more than 5,000 U.S. franchised hotels, the Quality Inn hotel is among the top percentile of properties within the Quality brand, which is 1,589 strong, earning the hotel "Platinum Award" status.
As one of the company's top franchised hotels operating under the Quality flag, the hotel has demonstrated an exceptional focus on guest satisfaction and dedication to providing superior service. Additional award criteria are evaluated by Choice Hotels through its official property ranking reports.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Consultant brings fresh eyes to short-staffed CPD COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 2 MSU employees apply for Turner's school board seat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY