March 7, 2013 10:24:19 AM
The Quality Inn hotel of Columbus was recently announced as a recipient of a prestigious 2013 Platinum Hospitality Award from world lodging leader Choice Hotels International, Inc., franchisor of the Quality.
As a top-performing property among the company's more than 5,000 U.S. franchised hotels, the Quality Inn hotel is among the top percentile of properties within the Quality brand, which is 1,589 strong, earning the hotel "Platinum Award" status.
As one of the company's top franchised hotels operating under the Quality flag, the hotel has demonstrated an exceptional focus on guest satisfaction and dedication to providing superior service. Additional award criteria are evaluated by Choice Hotels through its official property ranking reports.
1. McDill, popular artist and craftsman, dies at 33 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. UPDATE: Boykin files suit against Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Downtown shooting injures one COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Turner responds to lawsuit claims COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CPD honors life-saving officers COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY