February 2, 2013 8:49:43 PM
A Columbus man has turned himself in after a warrant was issued for his arrest in connection with a murder.
Javorose Yarbrough, 18, of 203 Kermit St., turned himself in at the Columbus Police Department Friday. A warrant was issued Wednesday for Yarbrough's arrest in connection with the murder of William Lavell Vaughn, who was shot and killed Sept. 22, 2011, at the 2500 block of Sixth Avenue North.
Yarbrough will make his initial court appearance on Monday.
1. Spears: CMSD tax hike unnecessary COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Over 25 arrested on drug-related charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CPD officer involved in fight to go before city council COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Man arrested after attack at Palmer Home COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CMSD expected to tap reserves rather than raise taxes COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY