February 2, 2013 8:49:43 PM
A Columbus man has turned himself in after a warrant was issued for his arrest in connection with a murder.
Javorose Yarbrough, 18, of 203 Kermit St., turned himself in at the Columbus Police Department Friday. A warrant was issued Wednesday for Yarbrough's arrest in connection with the murder of William Lavell Vaughn, who was shot and killed Sept. 22, 2011, at the 2500 block of Sixth Avenue North.
Yarbrough will make his initial court appearance on Monday.
1. Hickman fired as CMSD superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Bond revoked again for attempted kidnapping suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Pride parade reconsideration prospects grim STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Investigators trying to ID owner of gun found at Columbus Middle School COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Two men vying for CMSD board vacancy COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY