January 23, 2013 9:39:55 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office Jan. 18-19:
■ Lamar Williams, 32, of 205 Lawrence Drive, was arrested by LCSO Jan. 18 and charged with grand larceny, more than $500. He has not been released.
■ Christopher Eugene Murphree, 38, of 127 Beck Drive, was arrested by LCSO Jan. 19 and charged with speeding, resisting arrest, driving without insurance, driving with a switched tag, driving under the influence, refusal to take a DUI test and fleeing or eluding in a motor vehicle. He has not been released. His court date is scheduled for Feb. 26.
1. Lowndes Narcotics Unit searching for 10 suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. The accidental entrepreneurs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Two arrested in Motel 6 robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Starkville man arrested for statutory rape COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. First Vote: A Dispatch special series COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY