January 23, 2013 9:39:55 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office Jan. 18-19:
■ Lamar Williams, 32, of 205 Lawrence Drive, was arrested by LCSO Jan. 18 and charged with grand larceny, more than $500. He has not been released.
■ Christopher Eugene Murphree, 38, of 127 Beck Drive, was arrested by LCSO Jan. 19 and charged with speeding, resisting arrest, driving without insurance, driving with a switched tag, driving under the influence, refusal to take a DUI test and fleeing or eluding in a motor vehicle. He has not been released. His court date is scheduled for Feb. 26.
1. Police: Columbus man pulled knife on woman, rammed car COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Hump Day chaos sends Columbus cops scrambling COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus man accused of molestation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Clinkscales out, Amos in as drug court judge COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Federal agents arrest man on assault charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY