Photo by: Luisa Porter/Dispatch Staff
January 8, 2013 10:33:24 AM
Assistant first grade teacher Tray Ferraez, of Columbus, helps Mathis Morris and Andrew Keith, both 9, onto their school's new bus Monday at Annunciation Catholic School in Columbus. Mathis's parents are Sayuri and Tommy Morris of Starkville and Andrew's parents are Salvadora and Jason Keith of Starkville.
1. Pride denied: Aldermen shoot down LGBT parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Cannizaro out as MSU baseball coach STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Caledonia student arrested for weapon possession may have been bullied COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Liver transplant surgeries for Columbus mother and daughter a success COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY