December 20, 2012 4:30:10 PM
Cadence Bank names Andrew Haftek as a commercial banker and vice president for its Columbus Banking Center.
In this role, Haftek oversees and manages commercial banking relationships in the Columbus market. He joins Cadence's existing team of experienced community bankers including Columbus Community Bank President Doug Robertson; Bruff Sanders and Paul McCreary, both senior commercial bankers; trust and financial management manager John Davis; and treasury management specialist Lori Frady. Together they have more than 100 years of banking and finance experience.
Haftek, a native of Columbus, began his banking career in 2004 at Compass Bank, now BBVA Compass, in Birmingham as a financial sales representative. While there, he served in various roles that included a preferred client officer and branch retail executive. Haftek later joined Branch Bank and Trust, also in Birmingham, as a private advisor in their wealth management division.
Haftek is a 2002 graduate of the University of Alabama and holds a Certified Financial Planner™ certification. He and his wife, Taylore, and daughter, Hailey, are looking forward to becoming active members in the Columbus community.
1. MSMS teacher wins national award for math, science teachers COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Bud and Burgers event canceled COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Oktibbeha road plan draft calls for $2M in work STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. MUW planning new culinary arts building COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Dudy Noble video board to serve as first step in renovation STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY