December 20, 2012 4:23:56 PM
Neel-Schaffer, Inc. announces the addition of Chris Trebisky, PE, PLS, PP to their team of professionals.
Trebisky brings with him more than 13 years of experience in recreational design, roadway reconstruction, water/wastewater supply and treatment and land surveying.
Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Trebisky spent 13 years in municipal engineering as a consultant for a variety of local, state and federal agencies. He also served as city engineer for several municipalities in the state of New Jersey, as well as representing various planning and zoning boards as an engineer and planner.
Trebisky holds a bachelor of science degree in environmental engineering, and surveying engineering technology. He is also a registered licensed engineer, land surveyor and professional planner.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Consultant brings fresh eyes to short-staffed CPD COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 2 MSU employees apply for Turner's school board seat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY