December 20, 2012 4:23:56 PM
Neel-Schaffer, Inc. announces the addition of Chris Trebisky, PE, PLS, PP to their team of professionals.
Trebisky brings with him more than 13 years of experience in recreational design, roadway reconstruction, water/wastewater supply and treatment and land surveying.
Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Trebisky spent 13 years in municipal engineering as a consultant for a variety of local, state and federal agencies. He also served as city engineer for several municipalities in the state of New Jersey, as well as representing various planning and zoning boards as an engineer and planner.
Trebisky holds a bachelor of science degree in environmental engineering, and surveying engineering technology. He is also a registered licensed engineer, land surveyor and professional planner.
1. Suspects lead police on chase through two counties COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. County pushes city to relax Cornerstone regulations STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Childhood home of noted Disney animator, painter Joshua Meador is on the market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Proposed pay raise for councilmen fails COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Arrest report 6-20-17 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY