November 29, 2012 9:54:13 AM
Lance Conn, a home builder from Columbus, was inducted as the 2013 Vice President of the Home Builders Association of Mississippi (HBAM) during ceremonies held at the Fall Board of Directors Meeting in Jackson.
Conn, a Certified Professional Builder, resides in Columbus where he is employed with Conn Construction and has been in the building business for more than 20 years. Conn has been a member of the Golden Triangle Home Builders Association since 2002, serving two years as local president and nine years on the board of directors. He has served on the HBAM board of directors for eight years and currently serves on the executive committee. He previously served as Region Two Vice President.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. SFD investigating Walmart fire as arson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY