November 29, 2012 9:54:13 AM
Lance Conn, a home builder from Columbus, was inducted as the 2013 Vice President of the Home Builders Association of Mississippi (HBAM) during ceremonies held at the Fall Board of Directors Meeting in Jackson.
Conn, a Certified Professional Builder, resides in Columbus where he is employed with Conn Construction and has been in the building business for more than 20 years. Conn has been a member of the Golden Triangle Home Builders Association since 2002, serving two years as local president and nine years on the board of directors. He has served on the HBAM board of directors for eight years and currently serves on the executive committee. He previously served as Region Two Vice President.
1. Starkville moms embark on project that looks through the lens of autism STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CPD investigates northside shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY