November 29, 2012 9:54:13 AM
Lance Conn, a home builder from Columbus, was inducted as the 2013 Vice President of the Home Builders Association of Mississippi (HBAM) during ceremonies held at the Fall Board of Directors Meeting in Jackson.
Conn, a Certified Professional Builder, resides in Columbus where he is employed with Conn Construction and has been in the building business for more than 20 years. Conn has been a member of the Golden Triangle Home Builders Association since 2002, serving two years as local president and nine years on the board of directors. He has served on the HBAM board of directors for eight years and currently serves on the executive committee. He previously served as Region Two Vice President.
1. McDill, popular artist and craftsman, dies at 33 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Boykin files federal suit against Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Downtown shooting injures one COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus child struck by vehicle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Stansbury looks to jettison lake lease STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY