November 8, 2012 10:11:43 AM
Blufish design studio received three awards from Graphic Design USA for their design work. Winning designs were the beenwhere.com website, the logo design for Phoenix Life and Wellness and the logo design for local business Magnolia Manor.
Blufish was among the 15 percent selected out of more than 8,000 entries.
Lead designers for these projects were Tim Myers, Tiffany Stewart, and Amy Reel.
Blufish design studio is a graphic design and advertising agency staying ahead of the curve specializing in print, web, corporate identity and local and national advertising. For more information about Blufish design studio visit www.blufishdesign.com.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Consultant brings fresh eyes to short-staffed CPD COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 2 MSU employees apply for Turner's school board seat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY