November 8, 2012 10:11:43 AM
Blufish design studio received three awards from Graphic Design USA for their design work. Winning designs were the beenwhere.com website, the logo design for Phoenix Life and Wellness and the logo design for local business Magnolia Manor.
Blufish was among the 15 percent selected out of more than 8,000 entries.
Lead designers for these projects were Tim Myers, Tiffany Stewart, and Amy Reel.
Blufish design studio is a graphic design and advertising agency staying ahead of the curve specializing in print, web, corporate identity and local and national advertising. For more information about Blufish design studio visit www.blufishdesign.com.
1. CMS exhibits culture of giving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex park ranger gets 5 years for child exploitation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus woman dies in car crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. GSDP board silent on CEO resignation STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY