November 8, 2012 10:11:43 AM
Blufish design studio received three awards from Graphic Design USA for their design work. Winning designs were the beenwhere.com website, the logo design for Phoenix Life and Wellness and the logo design for local business Magnolia Manor.
Blufish was among the 15 percent selected out of more than 8,000 entries.
Lead designers for these projects were Tim Myers, Tiffany Stewart, and Amy Reel.
Blufish design studio is a graphic design and advertising agency staying ahead of the curve specializing in print, web, corporate identity and local and national advertising. For more information about Blufish design studio visit www.blufishdesign.com.
1. Father of parking lot shooting victim speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected shooter's family says lover's quarrel led to incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Teen arrested and charged with capital murder, arson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Highway 50 shutting down tonight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus, Starkville ranked among state's most exciting cities COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY