November 8, 2012 10:11:43 AM
Blufish design studio received three awards from Graphic Design USA for their design work. Winning designs were the beenwhere.com website, the logo design for Phoenix Life and Wellness and the logo design for local business Magnolia Manor.
Blufish was among the 15 percent selected out of more than 8,000 entries.
Lead designers for these projects were Tim Myers, Tiffany Stewart, and Amy Reel.
Blufish design studio is a graphic design and advertising agency staying ahead of the curve specializing in print, web, corporate identity and local and national advertising. For more information about Blufish design studio visit www.blufishdesign.com.
1. Early College High School grows in second year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Mother arrested after newborn tests positive for drugs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CPD officer on paid leave after fight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Fire destroys New Light Road home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. 'Programming is problem solving': Local senior conducts STEM camp for girls COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY