November 25, 2012
Margaret Ann Pizzitola of Birmingham, Ala., and Brandon Paul Dill of Columbus were married Aug. 4, 2012, at 3 p.m. at Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church in Homewood, Ala., with Father Martin Muller officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Alan Paul Pizzitola of Birmingham. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Vincent Joseph Pizzitola of Birmingham, Mrs. A.M. Davis of Tallahassee, Fla., and the late Dr. A.M. Davis. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a strapless ivory lace wedding dress. Laura Pizzitola of Birmingham, sister of the bride served as maid of honor. Serving as bridesmaids were Jaime Harris, Rachel Cunningham Hunt, Shelley Miles and Emily Espenan, all of Birmingham, Brianne Phillips of Atlanta, Meagan Hall Robertson of Tuscaloosa, Ala., and Amanda Dill McKinnie of Ethelsville, Ala. The bridesmaids wore floor-length charcoal gray dresses. Kylie Mimnaugh of Birmingham served as junior bridesmaid. Addison McKinnie of Ethelsville, niece of the groom served as flower girl. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Paul James Dill of Ethelsville. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Cummings of Ethelsville, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Thomas James Dill of Ethelsville. Michael Jones of Livingston, Ala., served as best man. Groomsmen were Jake Deroy, Brent Bumgarner, Seth Grissom and Matt Busbee, all of Birmingham, Allan McKinnie of Ethelsville, and Andrew Parten of Thomasville, Ala. Quinn Mimnaugh of Birmingham served as junior groomsmen. Following a wedding trip to St. Lucia, Virgin Islands, the couple resides in Birmingham where the groom owns a fireplace business.
1. Hickman fired as CMSD superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Former alderman: LGBT issues expected under 'lesbian leadership' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Attempted kidnapping suspect back in custody after manhunt STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Bond reinstated for attempted kidnapping suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Lawsuit looms for Starkville over parade denial STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY