May 10, 2009
Cynthia N. Camilo of Bronx, N.Y., and Quentin S. Ebenthal of Columbus were married Nov. 21, 2008, in Reading, Pa., with the Rev. R. Miller officiating. The bride is the daughter of Marcos and Wilma Pedroza of Reading. She is the granddaughter of Angel and Gladys Chacon of Reading. The groom is the son of Bernard and Angela Howard of Columbus and Albert and Ruby Fenton of Mableton, Ga. He is the grandson of Carolyn Ebenthal of Columbus and the late Thomas Ebenthal of Atlanta, and Lucy Fenton and Herbert and Becky Easter, all of Columbus. Following a wedding trip to Cove Haven Resort in Poconos, Pa., the couple resides in Reading. The bride and the groom are both students and work in sales.
1. Hickman fired as CMSD superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Former alderman: LGBT issues expected under 'lesbian leadership' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Attempted kidnapping suspect back in custody after manhunt STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Bond reinstated for attempted kidnapping suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Lawsuit looms for Starkville over parade denial STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY