January 14, 2011
Kallie Breanne Stacy and Arthur Stuart Phillips of Columbus were married Dec. 11, 2010, at 4 p.m. in Columbus, with Harry Sanders officiating. The bride is the daughter of Michael George Stacy and Debbie Stacy Blackburn, both of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Freda Pullen Stacy and the late Mr. J.W. Stacy of Columbus, and Mrs. Mae Wilson and the late Mr. Kilby Lee Tuggle of Columbus. The bride wore a vintage, circa 1950, ivory full-skirted dress. It featured layers of Alencon lace and a pleated, red silk cummerbund bodice, accented by her grandmotherís cream pearl necklace and a pair of turquoise blue cowboy boots. The groom is the son of W.R. Phillips III and Julia Marshall Phillips of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. W.R. Phillips Jr. of Columbus and the late Mr. and Mrs. A.A. Marshall Jr. of Columbus.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Consultant brings fresh eyes to short-staffed CPD COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 2 MSU employees apply for Turner's school board seat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY