January 14, 2011
Kallie Breanne Stacy and Arthur Stuart Phillips of Columbus were married Dec. 11, 2010, at 4 p.m. in Columbus, with Harry Sanders officiating. The bride is the daughter of Michael George Stacy and Debbie Stacy Blackburn, both of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Freda Pullen Stacy and the late Mr. J.W. Stacy of Columbus, and Mrs. Mae Wilson and the late Mr. Kilby Lee Tuggle of Columbus. The bride wore a vintage, circa 1950, ivory full-skirted dress. It featured layers of Alencon lace and a pleated, red silk cummerbund bodice, accented by her grandmotherís cream pearl necklace and a pair of turquoise blue cowboy boots. The groom is the son of W.R. Phillips III and Julia Marshall Phillips of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. W.R. Phillips Jr. of Columbus and the late Mr. and Mrs. A.A. Marshall Jr. of Columbus.
1. ATV outing at Magby Creek turns tragic, two children feared drowned COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Contractor killed at CAFB construction work site COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Indicted teacher still drawing paycheck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CMSD workers forced to return pay COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Arrest report 5-17-13 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY