October 2, 2010
Jessica Cheri Clements of Columbus and Steven Ryan Combs were married May 7, 2010, at 6 p.m. at the home of the groom’s parents in Scottsdale, Ariz.. Dr. E.V. Condit, grandfather of the groom, officiated. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Clements of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Thomas of Muscle Shoals, Ala., and the late Patricia Thomas, and the Rev. and Mrs. Stancil Clements of Tuscaloosa, Ala., The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a strapless, pale cream silk taffeta gown, with an empire waist bodice embellished with pearl beading. The bodice formed an overlay to the billowed layers of ruching cascading to the floor. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Steven Combs of Scottsdale. He is the grandson of Dr. and Mrs. E.V. Condit of Pryor, Okla., and Mr. and Mrs. Charles Combs of Modesto, Calif. Following a wedding trip to Kauai, Hawaii, the couple resides in Lodi, Calif., where both are employed with Herbalife International.
1. Father of parking lot shooting victim speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected shooter's family says lover's quarrel led to incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Teen arrested and charged with capital murder, arson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus, Starkville ranked among state's most exciting cities COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Highway 50 shutting down tonight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY