October 2, 2010
Jessica Cheri Clements of Columbus and Steven Ryan Combs were married May 7, 2010, at 6 p.m. at the home of the groom’s parents in Scottsdale, Ariz.. Dr. E.V. Condit, grandfather of the groom, officiated. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Clements of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Thomas of Muscle Shoals, Ala., and the late Patricia Thomas, and the Rev. and Mrs. Stancil Clements of Tuscaloosa, Ala., The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a strapless, pale cream silk taffeta gown, with an empire waist bodice embellished with pearl beading. The bodice formed an overlay to the billowed layers of ruching cascading to the floor. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Steven Combs of Scottsdale. He is the grandson of Dr. and Mrs. E.V. Condit of Pryor, Okla., and Mr. and Mrs. Charles Combs of Modesto, Calif. Following a wedding trip to Kauai, Hawaii, the couple resides in Lodi, Calif., where both are employed with Herbalife International.
1. Sturgis man arrested for attacking females STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Motorcycle wreck claims Lowndes man COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Police identify armed robbery suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Groomed for the moment: MSU student fulfills childhood dream to be Miss Mississippi STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gaining a seat at the table: Bulldog Bytes STEM camp encourages girls to pursue computer science COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY