October 2, 2010
Jenna Lynn Clements and Lawrence Jay Long, of Austin, Texas, were married April 18, 2010, at 3 p.m. in a family ceremony on the banks of Cibolo Creek in Boerne. The ceremony was officiated by Walter Markell, stepfather of the groom. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Clements of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. Charles Thomas of Muscle Shoals, Ala., and the late Patricia Thomas, and the Rev. and Mrs. Stancil Clements of Tuscaloosa, Ala. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a vintage 1950s silk brocade wedding ensemble of a sheath dress and jacket, complemented by her grandmotherís pearls. The groom is the son of Mrs. Jeanie Markell of Boerne, and the late Clarence Long of Atlanta. After a wedding trip to Taos, N.M., the couple resides in Whitefish, Mont. The bride is an interior and clothing designer; the groom is an information specialist and application developer for Ericsson Services International.
1. Builder of houses and people: Caledonia builder, Realtor dies at age 89 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. A church within reach COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Starkville to begin mulling residential parking ordinance change STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Trio gets 40 years for pizza delivery robberies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man faces assault charge for Columbus shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY