September 17, 2010
Amanda Arrington and Matthew Youngblood were married June 5, 2010, at 6:30 p.m. at Pincote Pavilion in Picayune. Paul Koonce officiated. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Stan Arrington and the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. George Hill of Sturgis, and Mr. and Mrs. Bill Arrington of Vicksburg. She was given in marriage by her father and wore a Maggie Sottero “Fleur” diamond white couture styled gown embellished with Chardon metallic taffeta, beads and Swavorski crystals. Nikki Hill, cousin of the bride, served as maid of honor. Bridesmaids were June Johnson of Birmingham, Ala. and Amanda Hipp of Arab, Ala. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Ralph Youngblood Jr. of Columbus and the grandson of Willa Dean Cooper of Alabaster, Ala., and Mr. and Mrs. Ralph Youngblood of Columbus. The groom’s father served as best man. Groomsmen were Ralph Youngblood III, brother of the groom, of Florence, Ala., and Thomas Arrington of Hattiesburg, brother of the bride. The couple now reside in Starkville.
1. Inmate dies at Lowndes County jail COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Brown picks former SHS teacher for recognition STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Feeding the needy: Food drives lend helping hand for Thanksgiving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: CVB offers compromise on 2-percent tax COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. A truly multi-purpose playground COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY