July 4, 2010
Dena Renea Corbett of Tuscaloosa, Ala., and Vincent Edgar Morris of Millport, Ala., were married May 7, 2010, at 6 p.m. at the Cypress Inn Bed and Breakfast in Conway, S.C., with Eugene Buckner officiating. The bride is the granddaughter of the late Mr. Murray Lee Hutcherson and Mrs. Rammie Lee Hutcherson of Columbus. The groom is the son of the late Mr. Edgar Titus Morris and Clara Jean Morris Vest of Millport. He is the grandson of the late J.M. and Ruth Morris of Millport, and Albert and Buella Vest of Double Springs. The couple celebrated the wedding and the honeymoon at the Bed and Breakfast in Conway, then traveled to Charleston, S.C. Following the trip, the couple resides in Millport on the Morris Family land of four generations.
1. Cajun seafood restaurant coming to Highway 45 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Sweet Adeline: Child's future hangs in balance as Columbus family awaits liver transplant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Parents swarm Starkville middle school after false social media threat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Lowndes investigators search for child abuse suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man gets life sentences for kidnapping, sexual battery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY