July 4, 2010
Dena Renea Corbett of Tuscaloosa, Ala., and Vincent Edgar Morris of Millport, Ala., were married May 7, 2010, at 6 p.m. at the Cypress Inn Bed and Breakfast in Conway, S.C., with Eugene Buckner officiating. The bride is the granddaughter of the late Mr. Murray Lee Hutcherson and Mrs. Rammie Lee Hutcherson of Columbus. The groom is the son of the late Mr. Edgar Titus Morris and Clara Jean Morris Vest of Millport. He is the grandson of the late J.M. and Ruth Morris of Millport, and Albert and Buella Vest of Double Springs. The couple celebrated the wedding and the honeymoon at the Bed and Breakfast in Conway, then traveled to Charleston, S.C. Following the trip, the couple resides in Millport on the Morris Family land of four generations.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CMS exhibits culture of giving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex park ranger gets 5 years for child exploitation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Are ghosts haunting the Golden Triangle? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY