June 20, 2010
Holly Michelle Stuart of Starkville and Thomas Clinton Campbell II of Starkville were married Dec. 12, 2009, at 5:30 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Bob Whiteside officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Robert T. Stuart of Macon, and granddaughter of Mr and Mrs. Cecil T. Gibson of Artesia, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Robert W. Stuart of Macon. She was given in marriage by her father. The bride wore a gown made of ivory and champagne taffeta. Beadwork adorned the champagne colored empire waist. Multi-pleated bodice and sweetheart neckline contrasted by an A-line skirt with side and back pleats. Hand beaded buttons down the back followed by a chapel train. She wore a elbow length veil and her grandmothers brooch on her bridal bouquet. Stephanie Stuart of Macon, sister of the bride, served as maid of honor. Kathryn M. Dyck of North Dakota, and Brittany J. Moses of Starkville, served as bridesmaids. The attendants wore chocolate floor length, strapless gown made of organza. Flower girls were Myah Varner and Alaina Thompson. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Thomas C. Campbell Jr. of Macon, and grandson of Mrs. Josey Shau and the late Harold Shaw of Macon, the late Thomas C. Campbell, and the late Mr. and Mrs. L.E. Lindler. Thomas C. Campbell Jr. served as best man. Jarrett Baker of Starkville, brother of the groom, Phillip Gardner of Starkville, Charles Kelly of Starkville, Eric King of North Carolina, and Charles Moses of Starkville, all served as groomsmen. The attendants wore a black tux with champagne vest. After a wedding trip to Disney World, the couple resides in Starkville.
1. CRA distances itself from Realtor's 'threatening' letters to Burns Bottom property owners COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Developer agrees to purchase Lee for $450K COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Dispatch earns 16 Press Association awards COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'Father' time: MSU fans take fathers, sons on first pilgrimages to CWS in Omaha STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. GEDs provide opportunities for 21 excited graduates COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY