June 13, 2010
Barbara Michelle Clearman of Hattiesburg and Cecil Ray Vaughan III were married Nov. 7, 2009, at 4:30 p.m. at St. Paulís Episcopal Church in Columbus, with Father James Carlyle officiating. The reception followed at the Graham familyís camp house. The bride is the daughter of Catherine Ann Clearman and Robert Giles Clearman of Hattiesburg. She was given in marriage by her father. The bride wore a full-length Sarah Danielle gown, with silk-covered buttons down the back. The groom is the son of Dora Strickland Vaughan and Cecil Ray Vaughan Jr. He is the grandson of Nancy Vaughan and the late Cecil R. Vaughan Sr., and the late Elsie B. Strickland. Following a trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the couple resides in Chattanooga, Tenn. The bride is employed by the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, and the groom is an account executive for the Brock Insurance Agency.
1. Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CPD names suspect in Jack's incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus High lockdown lifted after CPD calls off search for suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Locals at inauguration: 'Just wonderful' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Two arrested in weekend robbery, car chase COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY